Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, December 07, 2008

~Shopping, shopping, shopping~

It's the season for shopping... La la la la la la la la, fa la la la la, la la la la... (Christmas carol)

I spent my Friday shopping with my mom and sis from 2pm till 5pm around the Bayu Perdana boutique area. Managed to get myself another 2 tops from there. It was only after I reached home that I realized I have already bought more than enough tops for CNY. Well, what's done is long gone and over with - just live with it. Haha...

Went with boyfriend to Mid Valley today to - first, meet up with his friend who returned from The States; second, his CNY shopping and mine (bottom ONLY, if any). Really liked the Christmas decoration in MV - so heart-warming and touching and loving and sweet and colourful!
He didn't manage to finish shopping as expected as he spent too much time contemplating with his friends, spending almost an hour in Nike deciding whether to get a birthday present for another friend. And of course, we had an almost 2-hour lunch in Pasta Zanmai with their reunion. As usual their conversation involved medical jargon and there I was, the one left out, trying to blend in with the crowd as much as possible. I know I sound like the victim. I mean I am to a certain extent but they're really nice people and it's good to practice listening once in a while. I don't have to always be the centre of attention. Haha...

Pasta Zanmai is totally recommended. Ordered their "Soft shell crab spaghetti with sesame sauce" and it turned delicious! At first, I was quite apprehensive when I saw the "sesame sauce" in the menu, wondering what it would taste like - sweet, sour, salty, bitter?! Anyways, I was really into soft shell crab and the waitress added that the sesame sauce dishes were their all time favorites and was I glad that I made the right choice! Truthfully I don't really know how to describe the sauce as well (the waitress had trouble answering when I asked her what the sauce taste like) but it's definitely worth a try.
A sumptuous meal indeed! *with price ranging from rm20 to rm30 perperson*

I'm currently in the hunt for a pair of jeans and have not found one that I would label as "to die for" yet. It's either the price is too high or the cutting's off, as in a size smaller would be tight around my thighs and a size bigger would be loose around my waist. Is the problem with my body shape or the cutting? After all, we're talking about Levi's here.

It's Ok. I'm not in a rush. What's mine will eventually be mine.

Just to add. I've decided to decline the lecturer offer and instead, focus on my studies first. I know opportunity doesn't knock at my door twice but I'm optimistic about my future. Probably I'm not fated to work in HELP (I've declined their offer the third/ fourth time including this) .Even if I miss this chance, there'll definitely be other chances for me to take next time. It's never too late. Again, what's mine will eventually be mine.

No comments: