Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, December 07, 2008

~Continuous cash flowing...out~

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Splurging on clothes seems to be the one thing that I've been doing for the past 2-3 days.

I wasn't the only one who splurged. Hc, his brother and his parents were also shopping for CNY in 1U today. Liked the white shorts that he bought in PA. I had no idea what he took in to try but that was the first thing that caught my attention when he came out from the changing room. I felt like I was some fashion consultant today, giving a little bit of my opinion here and there. Haha...

I finally found my jeans today. My quest for jeans didn't come by easy. It's slightly different from my previous jeans. Instead of a dark coloured one, I chose a lighter colour jeans which is not very me. I'm very into dark coloured jeans and today I just took the opposite stance. It wasn't a tough decision though. I looked nice in it, without doubt. It was between the one I own now or the other darker colour jeans which is of a different style. The funny part was I was in the changing room with two jeans in hand. When I was testing the first, the size wasn't right and the guy got me another size. So, there were 3 pairs of jeans in the changing room. I was wearing another pair when I opened the door to show Hc. There was a salesgirl nearby who was keeping an eye on things and giving a comment or two to customers in the changing room. She saw that I had a few jeans hung in my room that she misunderstood I took more jeans to try than allowed when in truth, it looked more like a pile due to the jeans material and their look alike colours. She volunteered to clear unsuitable jeans in my room and was on the verge of taking one of it which was mine (the originally worn). I had to stop her from taking away my pants! Haha! After testing a few, I was left with two - one darker and the other lighter. Hc has been trying to convince me that light coloured jeans can look equally as nice; of course, he left the decision to me. The salesgirl who almost took my pants away just added one comment - "the colour that you tried on looks the same as the one that you own". My choice was apparent by then - the fitting of the jeans, Hc's taste and the girl's comment made it an easy choice.

It was one heck of a tiring day. Have been waking up earlier than usual for the past few days. Actually I'm quite glad that I woke up earlier. At least I wouldn't be wasting half my day in bed. I should maintain this healthy biological rhythm of mine!

P/s - Dear Khw, I spend when I think it's necessary/ worth it. I'm not that kiam siap, mind u. Haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok.... shopping queen...
im broke !