Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, December 05, 2008

~Eureka~

Weeeeeee........................................................................... I'm done for the semester!

Couldn't help smiling when I handed my paper to the invigilator. End of my endless stream of nothing but studying and resting in between. Hoorah!

But today certainly didn't come by easy.

It took about an hour and a half to reach HELP today evening. Usually it takes only about 45 minutes. I got stuck in jam all the way before Eastin. It was a darn slow crawl even until I managed to cut out at the traffic light going towards my college. From what I heard through the traffic report on radio, there was a landslide somewhere around Jln Maarof and Jln Duta and that was the deadly cause to the horrible jam. I was smart enough to use the way through the housing area to reach the parking area but Chyun Fang was blocked at the traffic light and she had to park somewhere further. Lucky for her and another classmate, I provided transport for them to their vehicles after the paper. The jam was really really bad that police had to control the traffic, blocking drivers from going towards the landslide area. I don't know how well that worked in making the traffic smoother but it was one hell of a havoc...

It's none of my concern anymore. I sleeping already....

Tomorrow will be a bliss!

No comments: