Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, December 12, 2008

~Outing with May and Deb~

Tuesday was a rather memorable day as I spent almost the whole day out with May and Deb. Initially May suggested that we (Deb and I) go to her house about 7++ in the morning. Of course, I declined the idea flat. Going to her house at that time would mean that I would need to wake up about 6am and leave my house by 6.50am, according to Deb, to avoid the horrible jam near my house.

So, we fetched May about 9.30am at Std Chartered Bank (she was in KWSP) and left for dim sum breakfast nearby her house. Turned out the dim sum(s) weren't as tasty and both of them had a pack of trying to stuff down every single piece of food on the table down my throat. Service at the place was bad - not that the restaurant was crowded with people. It took them centuries to serve the tea and our chee cheong fun which didn't taste very good either. I had to swallow the prawn dim sum cos May claims that she was trying to control her cholesterol level.While eating halfway, May was suddenly bugged by people from her office and she had to leave the table for quite some time.

From there we left to May's house for her to send the needed document over to her workplace. Although we only stayed for a little while in her house, it was good enough for us to cause some noise pollution, with Deb and I listening to songs from the phone and us laughing our butts off about some ridiculous nonsense that were mentioned along the conversation. Then, as the driver, the next stop was Hong Leong Bank. We just couldn't get our minds off thinking about the "Manager" in the bank. Our eyes were searching high and low and the person just never came into view. Probably she happens to work in the "higher class" department and we were nowhere near there. At one point, we were actually thinking of sneaking into the other building or to ask the people around in the bank, but coming to think about it, why the trouble? And so we closed the subject.

We managed to catch a movie, "Twilight", and we watched it with May's two cousins. They initially thought that they were watching Madagascar 2 - from a animal cartoon to a vampire movie. Haha... Trying to withhold my biased perception towards the movie, I realized that it wasn't as bad as what I've heard from critics. It's true that the vampires were a little tooooo pale and my so-called "Cedric Diggory" wasn't as cute as he used to be anym0re. Other than that, the movie was all in all a quite good one. I heard that it was suitable for those who loved watching taiwanese lovey dovey tv series but I think it's far from that. I know they all end with "happily ever after" and there's no such thing as perfect love or forbidden love but sometimes, we just need to add some creativity and imagination into our lives; to add some spice into our hell-like lives. One thing though, I think the climax fighting part was a bit too short. He fought the bad guy and the family arrived in time to kill and burn the bad guy. Sounds too easy...

After the movie, we went to Secret Recipe for tea and we had 3 pieces of different chocolaty cake. No wonder, I haven't been able to unload my rectum for the past few days. Haha... Time was running short and May had to return home to pack her stuff as she was leaving for Singapore that night. She looked soooo reluctant to leave both of us when I sent her home. Let's face it, this is the life of working people. No more the hang around and have fun all the time anymore. We miss the old times...

Guess what? I didn't go home after that. I spent my time in Deb's house from 5pm all the way to 7.30pm, until her boyfriend came over to fetch out to dinner. We just chatted non stop for the whole 2 hours, from the good old days to the future of naming our kids. Haha... I was trying to avoid having some hard argument with Wai Khuen but he just had to push the button anyway. Deb had to stop us at one point to end the noise pollution. Well, instead of an argument, I would put it as an intellectual exchange of opinion. Haha...

And that was how the whole day turned out to be. Rather meaningful day, don't you think?

p/s - Our group's pupus-ing!!! How can we let it grow to how it was once upon a time?

No comments: