Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, November 30, 2008

~Just a little bit more~

I'm left with the exam papers on the coming Wednesday and Thursday before I can shout Eureka! Not that it's my last semester or that I'm graduating, but it definitely would be the end of my current semester. Then again, I didn't suffer this semester as much as I did with the previous as there are only two subjects now. Taking three subjects was like hell to me. There was hardly any time to rest; the assignments just continued pouring in and I didn't even have time to slow down and enjoy the learning process.

I'm suppose to be studying for my exams but here I am, blogging about how I'm suppose to be studying. Haha... I guess with my time flexibility, it really has given me the bite of getting more lazy than I was before, procrastinating even more because I know that I have more time in hand than my fellow classmates. This is a bad bad sign. I should be improving in my time management with past experience but I don't seem to be taking in the lessons too well, am I? This could be a pending New Year resolution for me. Hehe...

Dec is gonna be a sucky month for me although it's gonna be a relaxing one as I'm gonna be on 3 weeks break. Why the sucky-ness? Cos it's filled with holidays and my students are declaring their own holidays as well, not to mention that I have to call off a whole week for a cruise trip with my family. Well, this would simply mean that I won't be earning sufficient $$$ especially when I spend for Christmas and my holiday trip - plus with CNY around the corner, I'm definitely not gonna be saving any penny possible. Life's tough all right...

BUT... I'm happy that Suan is coming back and Deb's finished with her course. I'm looking forward to being 38 with her and the rest of the gang, just like the old times...

Just a small note here:
To the "him", I really appreciate yesterday's discussion. It was indeed a meaningful and aspirational one. It will definitely set me into my thinking mode again but the input is precious nonetheless. Thanks for always being by my side whenever I need your support. Glad that you're apart of my life. Loving you...

3 comments:

Sky~Sora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sky~Sora said...

I see... tmr is ur exam~
good luck ya~
miss me? =/
I did miss u guys T.T


frm ur dear 嵘少

~Jacqueline_ch~ said...

Thanks. Miss us then come down to klang la... although it's jam hell here. Haha...