Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, November 27, 2008

~Never crossed my mind~

I just found out my interest in teaching not long ago and I do enjoy teaching the language that I'm comfortable with. I have confidence in what I'm doing now and I have a vision of offering my service to those who are in need and upgrading the level of English in Malaysia, how ever little influence I may exert.

Suddenly, I have been offered a chance to lecture General Psych in a Pre-U (Matriculation) Program in HELP, recommended by both my classmate who's lecturing in HELP and my lecturer. My, I do have strong cables/ connections. Haha...

First thing that crossed my mind was - I have no confidence whatsoeva at all! But both of them managed to identify my positive assets and instilled some encouragement in me. I was seriously on cloud 9 that time... Weee....

Well, back to reality... I guess I might as well just give it a shot. It's actually not that easy cos I'll need to go through the usual CV, interview process and this time, with an additional mock presentation.

Anyway, I'll just proceed with it and see how things turn out. I may not be fated with the position after all, who knows?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do think that u should confident enuff for yourself right?
Just give it a shot...no harm for trying wat....

P.s: Now only i realised the "Cloud 9"....phew....very "chim" a....