Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, November 24, 2008

~How was it?~

Thanks to all those who greeted me for growing older yet another year.

Some asked how did I celebrate my birthday this year?

Well, simple... I spent it seeing doctors, doing assignments and teaching. I had an appointment with my neurologist that morning and then, accompanied my mom to her doctor in the late afternoon. When I reached home, it was homework time because I had two assignments due date coming up and as usual, I have my class to teach on Thursday night.

But...

I spent a lovey dovey day with him on Saturday, sort of like a compensation for not being able to celebrate my birthday on the exact date. I felt really appreciated that he felt guilty cos it shows how much he cares about me (hehe...). What did he get me? A pair of shorts that I've been wanting to get since August but I didn't because of the price. Plus, he got me a rather thick black jacket (from Esprit, mind you haha) because I had been complaining about how I don't have a proper jacket previously. I mean, I do have other jackets, but definitely limited. Two had already had its "bulu" popping out all over the place (which I really dislike in tops) while another had black ink spots on it. I'm only left with a white which was a very nice gift from my friends last year.

I would like to thank the "him" in my life for celebrating my birthday with me. It was really sweet and thoughtful of him for the date and the presents. Loving u always, dear...

No comments: