Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

~Impulsivity kills~

I bought a piece of dress from Envie previously, with the reason of my upcoming cousin's wedding. Now I have no idea (at least, for now) when will I be using it for.

I've had mix reviews regarding the dress, from me wearing to a table cloth, to the dress suiting my personality and suitable to create volume to fit my petite figure.

I seriously don't know. The thing is when I bought it, I must seriously admit that it was an act based on impulsivity, especially with the bright lightings and mirror effects, in addition to my mom and sister's encouragement and praises. Haha... So, I am now "left stranded" with the dress, which I have no idea what type of occasion would suit its usage, besides grand functions.

I actually have other dresses to choose from. But... Would this dress be suitable in the first place?

What do you think?

No comments: