Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

~Fated~

In my last post, I was still contemplating on which dress to wear to my cousin's wedding and the decision was finally made on Friday noon when something happened. It was like an omen, telling me that I was fated to wear that particular dress. I had two dresses in mind - one, the voluminous tablecloth and the other, a pink flowery dress. I was already inclined to wear the pink dress as I was afraid of being overdressed in the tablecloth. So, on Friday noon, I wanted to iron both dresses and the pink came first in line. Now, the pink dress was made of netlike material (I dunno what the cloth is called) and being careful, I adjusted the iron temperature to a "2". Unfortunately, me being green, the temperature somehow managed to burn through my dress; not the blank burnt type, it left two lines of torn scars on my dress.

The first scar. The dress has a inner pink layer. So, it wasn't noticeable.

This was when I took off the inner pink layer. Darn, it's bad!

I knew that was it! I was never gonna wear that dress to the wedding. They weren't obvious but... the dress was no more perfect! And the two lines were very sensitive, a slight rub/ contact with the environment would cause it to tear even bigger... That was when I felt the omen - I was fated to wear the tablecloth. Well, I do have other dresses but these two were the ones bought with the name of my cousin's wedding; that's why other dresses were not included in my choice. When the day came and I wore my voluminous dress in the end, it actually went well and things were perfectly fine - neither overdressed nor under-dressed...

That is what I mean by ~fated~

No comments: