Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, November 13, 2008

~Happy 23rd Birthday, Jac~

I'm officially 23, on par with my other friends, which to me, is not a very happy thing cos the age beginning with 2s seriously pass by very fast. It feels like a nick of time since I celebrated my birthday last year.

Dear "Almighty Force" (whoever you are/ wherever you may be), please do let time to tick by slower...

I would like to savour my life to its fullest every second as it ticks. It's not gonna be easy cos I/humans tend to live lives in the past but this is what I would like to do. What wishful thinking...

What's my birthday wish?

*Shhh...* For me to know, for you to find out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hei gals,
so fast become 23 already a..
almost the time to proceed ur plan? :p
Anyway best wish to you & hope to c ur guys soon...