Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trip to Redang Island Day III

The third day went by really fast. Wake up. Pack. Time to check out.

I missed the sea. I wanted to dash to the beach and savour the scenery, the water, the air etc. for one last time before leaving. I wanted to revisit the fishes near the stones. I wanted to walk down the short plastic jeti, just as how I walked down Langkawi's. I was somehow worried that the beach would get polluted very soon and I wanted to appreciate every tiny bit of it while I can... But no... Time and tide waits for no man/ woman...

I knew that I wouldn't be visiting Redang anytime soon unless I pester my friends or my family to go. My dearest boyfriend has announced that he won't be going anywhere near the sea for the next five years as he has probably visited almost all, if not all, of Peninsula Malaysia's islands. That, of course, leaves me to visit them all by myself, all alone... What's more? My parents only trust me to go to the sea either with them or with him. Great! I don't even know if I can play with water with just my friends around...
Our last picture taken in the hotel

Anyways, we left and reached the port at about 2.30pm. Our flight was unfortunately scheduled at 9.15pm. There was actually a 3++pm flight but I, who had tried to be the smart one, chose the later flight to avoid traffic jam when we go back to Klang from KLIA. And that decision cost us an extra expense on the car rent for a half a day (even lesser than that)...

The place where we had our lunch. Famous for its nasi minyak, according to Hc.


Hc driving a manual car, and rather smoothly...

The place where we bought keropok. Endless stream of packed buses parked nearby for tourists to buy keropok here.

Went to the Malay bazaar. Had variety of food. Nearby was the rehearsal for a cultural show that night.

The fruit juice (dragon fruit + longan) at China Town.

We headed to the airport by 8pm and managed to snap a few photos at the currently being renovated airport.Picture taken near the check in counter area.

Home we were by 11.15 pm...

That was the end of our Redang vacation. I am soooo gonna miss that place...

No comments: