Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, September 14, 2008

~Mood continues to fluctuate~

I am still low on estrogen & progesterone. Mood has been on the low today morning (thought someone stole my money) paired along with numbness towards pain. Mood then gradually improved after brunch. Plummeted in the late noon and returned neutral by evening (Found out that I had overspent, not that anyone stole my money). Mood has stabilized since dinner...

I am still lost... Hc says I think too much... Maybe, maybe not...

I need help...

*Bought a pair of heels. Don't even know if I made the right choice*

...

I am seriously in need of help...

1 comment:

Debz said...

I saw you driving out from the junction between ur house and the road to the kuil on my way back from work today, about 5pm. I hon-ed at you but you didn't realize. You seemed troubled and sad. Are you ok?