Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oops...

It's been like forever since I last updated my blog. Really my bad...

As for the girls outing, I really wanna type an entry about it cos it was really a memorable one and I'd like to keep every detail of it but... it's definitely not now that I'm typing it. Can u imagine? The event was almost 2 months ago. How time flies...

Many things had taken place through out the whole May and June. My holidays just passed me by and now I'm doing my practicum along with my Family Therapy subject. Practical training for counseling is seriously overwhelming especially when there are sooooo many hours to clock in. It doesn't seem to be ending but I'm glad that the students' short semester's coming to an end. This week is sort of like my termination week with my students and I won't be seeing them for weeks to come. This is also bad news for me as I won't be able to clock in sufficient hours for me to fulfill my practicum hours. So, for those who are in need of guidance, be it serious issues of daily problems, do contact me. I'll be more than glad to help you. I promise I'll be a good listener as that's what counselors are and I'm training to be one. Am I excited? Do I see myself as a future counselor? I guess I do for now. I don't know how well prepared I am to be a full time listener. It's seriously not easy. It takes a lot of my mental energy and concentration; can be really tiring at times. Try doing 5 sessions in a row, back-to-back in a day. Gosh!

I'm finishing my group hours this week as well. Hurrah!

Also, to add, I'm gonna be going to Singapore this weekend. Will be meeting up with May along the way. Hopefully we'll be able to pair her up with one of the IMU bachelors. Haha...

That's all for now. Typing this entry during my one and only free time... There'll be more time to come, at least that's what I'm hoping for...

No comments: