Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~What's wrong with me?~

As the title implies, "What's wrong with me?"...

Things haven't been going well recently and I seem to lose concentration easily. I haven't been progressing well in my studies, and I guess, neither in my teachings. Then again, humans tend to focus more on negative stuffs when they're overwhelmed with negativity around them. There must be something positive - as they say, there is a silver lining behind every dark cloud...

Well... I was very happy with my ex-students who scored exceptionally well in their SPM but I was also disappointed with others. I was sorta questioning whether I am a good teacher. I guess there isn't really an objective way to measure that. Some students are better able to accept my teaching methods while others may not. So, I've gotta learn to adapt left, right, up and down to help my students in the best way possible...

Whatever mentioned is nothing compared to the even more recent mishaps in my life.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, when I first started at Pathlab, I hated the job. The urine, the stool, the semen, the jam, the parking, etc. I dread going to work then, but I tell myself that I am going to love my job. And honestly, now I DO!

Believe in yourself. That's how you get others to believe in you.

Missing you girls. =)