Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

~Just the two of us~

Dearest Hc & I went out for a so-called "date" today. Well, to him, it was just another outing with me - movies, food etc. But it kinda felt like a more planned date than any other simple outing. So, after my class in the morning, I rushed back home and spent about 30 minutes thinking what to wear. I had already stored in mind about my clothing but it turned out a disappointment when my beloved Guess halter top went out of shape - most probably due to the way it was hung in the closet with the hanger. 30 minutes and I still couldn't find a suitable top to pair my jeans. I decided (with Hc's help, of course) to wear a dress instead. Just a turning from the MPK hill, I told Hc that I wanted to return home to change. I felt that I had overdressed. Hc dropped many hints that I had indeed overdressed for yet another outing. So, home I was, and in the end, all I wore was just a plain tank top & a pair of jeans. My initial idea was to wear to impress, to somehow prove to Hc that I have improved in my fashion taste but it backfired. I guess I still need a lot of mentoring & experience whenever it involves fashion.. Sigh..

Anyways, we watched the movie "Painted Skin". *spoiler ahead*

Despite Hc trying to convince me that it was a horror movie (which I almost believed), he finally admitted that it was a love story. Intrigued and curious, I had high hopes when the movie started. ... The movie was quite slow at the beginning; quiet, soft and all... The story line was not bad; as mentioned, it involves love. The guy is married and loves his wife very much. Then, he saves a fox devil (hu li jing) and she falls in love with the guy as well etc. In the end, they all lived happily ever after. I must say that Donnie Yen's character was the livelier one. He had a sense of humour and he livened up the movie. Overall, I would rate the movie "B". Not a "to die for" movie, but if you want to watch, by all means, go ahead... For more info, click here.

We enjoyed a luscious meal in Chillis & one very hearty meal, it was. I was too full to even savour the famous molten chocolate cake. I made Hc promise to bring me there again next month just to have their cake.

A nice, sweet day just for the two of us...

No comments: