Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, September 20, 2008

~Procrastination - a part that will always be inherent of me~

Procrastination is the thief of time.

It is a universal truth... just like how the sun rises from the east and sets in the west...

Logical and sensible...

And very unfortunately, it is a part of who I am...

Every semester I tell myself that I need to get rid of this habit of mine but it hasn't been progressing well thus far (after a whole year!).

I have an assignment due by next Wednesday and here I am, typing a blog entry instead of finishing the other half of the work. Then again, the work doesn't seem hard or mind-blogging; not the type that requires one to sit in front of the computer and produce nothing but a paragraph after a whole two hours. I guess that's why I'm giving myself tonnes of excuses not to get it done and over with. Anyways, I am determined to finish it today by hook or by crook. No more excuses!

And we shall see the progress by 12 midnight today, whether I deserve a pat on my back or whack on my butt!

No comments: