Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, June 04, 2007

Disappointed yet glad...

The news is out! ...

And yes... As expected... I failed...

What did I failed in? That is up to me to keep my peace...

Why did I fail? I know the reasons better than anyone else does...

Just wanted to express a little or two in my blog, that's all...

I wouldn't deny the disappointment having to know that I have not passed, after such a long wait and especially, during the last stage...

I am glad however...

Because I wouldn't want to get myself stuck in a dilemma, choosing between my interest and the "luxurious" income...

Maybe... I wasn't meant for corporate life...

Maybe... I was all the while looking for a simple life...

I just want to return to my roots... That is one thing that I'm sure of...

Thanks for those who supported me and who are still supporting me...

It's a blessing to know that so many people out there are always around when I need them...

Thank you again...

No comments: