Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Scary interviews...

The assessment by UOB is by far the most tiring of all cos it took up my energy for the whole day...

The interview at Inti Nilai was a gruesome experience cos it was my 1st time having to have eye contact with 3 interviewers. They gave me hypothetical situations, gave me the worst case scenarios till I ran out of ideas n words to reply their tough "if" questions. However, at the end of the day, the interviewer said I performed well...

Interview by Crystal Edge - I felt intimidated cos the interviewer bombed me of not preparing myself - portraying me as not keen in getting the job. Well... I admit that I just browsed through their web page. She also said I had "wrong" information about the company. I did went into another page n I mentioned about it. She said "no, we don't do that". What can I say? During my 2nd time there, I told her that I double checked n that was what I saw... She couldn't say much after that...

Interview by Armstrong marketing... The director was a smart yet "slippery" person. He knew how to frame his words well. It's like he bombs u in the midst of the conversation in a discreet way. After the usual getting to know session, I asked him about my salary at the end of the interview. He told me as a fresh grad, I shouldn't ask about my pay. I shouldn't price tag myself. Well, it made sense but later I realized that I had the rights to know what am I working for. I needed to weight the advantages n disadvantages. Realistically, money is one of the many reasons to why a person works. So, i HAVE THE RIGHTS TO KNOW! He even said that if a prestigious company wants him as an employee, he would work even without pay. I totally don't believe that! He also bombed me of not doing my homework. I am sooo not equipped with advertising background... One more thing.. He kinda has prejudice towards females, saying that as females, most of us dream of having a beautiful family life, so we don have to worry about work as we have husbands to support us. In other words, he's saying that we may not be all the committed n we may leave the company anytime. It's totally discrimination towards females! I admit my shortcomings but... he's not someone that I wanna work for...

Which else?

No comments: