Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tagged by Hau Wei Part III

How weird can one be?Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1. I care about my appearance very much n I've always wanted to be thinner than my current self (it doesn't matter how fat or thin I am at that moment). So, I guess it's normal for some ppl to think that I have a tendency towards eating disorder.

2. Is being emotional stg weird? Or should I say being emotionally expressive stg weird? Crying n laughing are usually the 2 common emotions that I show then n there. I cry easily e.g. when I watch tv shows (korean, taiwan, wateva), movies (I not stupid II) etc. To me, crying is a way to express how u feel, doesn't matter whether it's happy or sad. There's ntg to be embarrassed about. So, guys out there, do keep this in mind... As for anger, I wouldn't show it at all times cos sometimes it's necessary to keep myself composed. My philosophy: Ppl react the way they do towards u cos of the way u act towards them. So, u angry, I angry, then u angrier, then I angrier n the cycle continues...

3. I like to observe n analyse ppl which sometimes annoys my bf. I may find that particular person or group interesting when it doesn't interest him the least bit. It seemed to him that I do it almost all the time. Well, as a psych graduate, I would say it's normal... Haha...

4. Not that I like changing clothes a lot, it's just that I have problem pairing up my clothes. I may think top A and bottom B match but when I put them on, the combination just sucks! So, I'll end up pairing here n there until I get the best match. At the end of the day, I'll have clothes covering my bed. Haha..

5. My frens would say that I have "lala" clothing taste. I wouldn't deny that entirely but one thing for sure... My fashion taste has improved tremendously!!!

6. I can be very stingy at times but when I decide to spend, that's when I'll spend kau kau!!! The mind is a very powerful tool. Haha..

The "tag" asks for only 6 weird things. I would like to voluntarily add another 1...
7. I can be very indecisive at times. I have been brought up to behave in an accommodative manner so, i'm OK with almost anything n everything unless it rily goes against wat I like/want. Even when I'm on a job hunt now, I don't have a particular interest. Another way of saying is that I like too many things to choose just one. Come what may, n I'll try my best...

My victims are:
1. KHOO HAU CHUN
2. DEBBIE LEE
3. KHOO SUAN GUIK
4. MELISA LIM
5. VALERIE ONG

No comments: