Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, March 12, 2007

Declining job offers

So far, I have attended 5 interviews - Nevcorp, HELP, GTI, Idea Kiosk and today, Crystal Edge. I have turned down 3 offers. Nevcorp due to the job scope, HELP due to the familiar environment (I wanna try somewhere new) and Idea Kiosk (pay too low but I think they din wanna offer me either cos the pay expectation was rily tooooo far). Comparing the other 2, I would prefer GTI but the location is seriously not favorable. As for Crystal Edge, they told me to wait for a week to confirm whether I'm offered anot. Well.. that's the update so far...

Galaxy did not contact me. Looks like it's gonna remain a dream/hope... They said there's no job vacancy at the present time... Life goes on...

I have a few job applications which are under consideration in job street but I have yet to receive any call...

I don wanna continue rotting at home. I'm kinda sick n tired of interviews. It's not cheap, u know, especially the travelling fees. So, I hope I get a job that I rily like soon...

Keep my fingers crossed!!!

No comments: