Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Scam, it was, indeed..

It was a scam! Indeed a huge scam!

Okok... Calm down...

Probably it wasn't a scam to others but it was to me...

The name sounded so prestigious, so sophisticated but... heck! The job scope doesn't even go well with the name... A_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ T_ _ _ _ _ _ offered by N_ _ _ _ _ _ at M_ _ _ _ A_ _ _ _ _ II at Jln. Y_ _ K_ _ _ S_ _ _. I'm being "discreet" here, mind u...

The whole thing was actually direct sales all the way! I didn't earn a degree to do direct sales. I may sound a little too cocky here but... I deserve a better job. The job may offer me very good pay based on FULL COMMISSION n NO BASIC but I'm not interested. That's all I have to say...

Sayonara!

No comments: