Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, March 01, 2007

2nd interview...

I had my sudden & last minute 2nd interview today at my ex college in KL. I was suppose to go on a date with my darling dearest today until I got a phone call at 11.30am, requiring me to attend an interview at 2.30pm later on the day. Since I wanted to get it over n done with, i agreed to go for it. Sadly, I had to cancel out our date. My darling was nice enough to drive me there n accompany me through out the whole process (again... Love u dear...)

After lunch, I went to the office for the interview. I had someone who highly recommended me for the position. So, the people in there kinda know me. Haha.. (damn proud nae...) The interview was brief, i would say, cos the interviewer was in a rush for a meeting. I think they had deliberately squeezed me into her schedule cos I emailed my ... yesterday n I suppose it kinda pressured him to follow up on my job application. The interviewer said she'll probably notify me for a 2nd time interview. Well, I didn't get to discuss with her regarding the pay, renumeration etc. I don even know whether would they cover the costs for the transportation n travelling. I found out that my job involves moving about n travelling to schools to promote the education programs. Hmmm...

My ... said he would recommend me to another marketing company as well. So, if the interviewer today doesn't want me, I still have a chance at another place. Based on how I performed, I feel confident on my chances today though...

Comparing my 1st n 2nd job interview, darling suggested that I choose the 2nd job (that's if I get offered for both of them) cos the 2nd one looks more stable n established where else the 1st looks vague n unknown. I feel the same way too... However, I feel that the 1st job is more exposed n the job line involves more interesting projects while the 2nd involves only 1 content. I won't decide now cos ntg is confirmed so far...

I have a continuing interview for the 1st job tmr. Hope things go well. Even if I don wan the job in the end, at least passing through the interviews boosts my self esteem. Haha...

Toodaloo..

No comments: