Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, March 05, 2007

Offered, yet again...

For the 2nd time, I was indirectly offered a job without me even realizing it. Today's interview was more like a talking session, "sharing" according to the interviewer. He was telling me from head to toe what my job was gonna be like, asking me to consider n think what am I actually looking for cos he's expecting a long term employee. Based on what he knows about previous fresh graduates, they come, they stay a few mths (max) n they leave... No commitment... Well, I'm thinking that the job may not actually fulfill my "cravings" but it will be a very good exposure to the working world, esp in the marketing area. Stability is the word. If I opt for a bigger organization, I'll probably get the challenging, creative environment that I'm looking for, but definitely not as stable as the educational line. THe pay... We hardly mentioned about the pay... THe thing is that I could feel that he knows I'm not gonna stay in the organization long or proabably wouldn't even consider taking the job offer. He said when he saw my CV, even without seeing me personally, he felt that I wouldn't take the job offer. From that I can conclude 2 possible reasons. It's either he felt that I wouldn't get the satisfaction from HELP or he felt that I deserve better. Haha... ANyway, I'm still waiting for other opportunities for now. I'm giving myself till this Friday. If there are no better offers than HELP, I'll stay with HELP for the next few months. At least, I wouldn't be so lost for the mean time...

At the same time, I'm considering to apply for management associate programs at OCBC... SHould I or should I not??!!

No comments: