Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, March 08, 2007

More interviews...

I am getting calls from different unfamiliar numbers, asking me to attend interview sessions with the respective organizations. So far, I've got positions of business development exec, marketing exec, events coordinator, assistant event manager... I'm waiting for more calls to come...

Anyway, tmr's interview is the business dev exec 1 in Seri Kembangan. The position name sounds quite cool rite? In truth it is no differnt from a sales & marketing exec... It's called GTI, a career magazine publisher. I'll see how it goes tmr. However, even if the offer is good, the chance of me accepting it is rather dim cos its toooooo far away...

I have decided to decline an interview with OCBC bank for the position of customer service officer. I am still not prepared to work in a bank setting. So, there it goes.. Oh, I don think I'm accepting H_ _ _'s offer as well. I would like to step out into a new environment. To many, It may be a good place to start with cos its such a familiar area but I would like to try stg fresh n anew. Look forward to my future elsewhere...

What I am really hoping for is a position in GALAXY! What many may think of is the magazine but what I'm refering to is an event management organization which is in charge of huha concerts!!! Sounds cool rite? I totally agree... I don dare to put too much high hope on this job.. The higher I expect, the more I'll be disappoionted if I don get it...

Everything said n done...

No comments: