Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

9 interviews... Have I broken any record? So NOT... Hahaha...

I attended 7 interviews n I have so far declined 4 job offers n 2 interview arrangements. The more interviews I go, the more "confused" I get... I'm beginning to lose my way - dunno wat do I wanna do...

The other 3 jobs are not confirmed. I've only went through 1st level interview with them. Haven't gotten a second call except for 1 in PJ, which I'm not very keen in doing due to the environment. Probably not very justifiable with my reason but I rily don have that "click" feel when I went there. The other 2 include Management Trainee in Sakae Sushi n Marketing Officer in IOI Properties. I will consider IOI in a serious manner cos it's an established n prestigious organization. They are top 10 in BSKL (shares). I believe I will get very wide exposure n network by working with them. Will learn a lot of things at the same time. Also, by working in IOI, I will have a boost in my resume next time. Then y am I still thinking about it? 1st: Distance - petrol n toll super costly! 2nd: Working during weekends... The pay is good. Overall I think the job scope n job offer's good. Well, they haven't even called me. So i don even know whether am I shortlisted. Hahaha... Stop dreaming!

2 Interviews that I declined - OCBC Customer Service n ING management trainee. Don ask me y cos it's too late to regret now anyway. Hahaha...

What do I rily wan in my near future? What am I looking for, rily....

No comments: