Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 26, 2007

My Love, My Valentine...

I know it's a little too long since Valentine's passed but I'm gonna blog about it anyway..

I missed last year's Valentine's with my darling dearest n I'm glad we're able to experience it together this year. Different from the previous times, we had dinner on the 13th of Feb. He told me that he booked a place at some bak kut teh shop in somewhere that he didn't know how to go. Hello... Klang has the best bak kut teh n how can he now know klang's way around. N he sooooo super knows that I'm not a big fan of bak kut teh... Well, I knew from the start we weren't eating bak kut teh but i played along - asking him wat's the place like? What am I to wear to a bak kut teh stall? Candle light dinner road side? Haha... He later dropped me a hint, saying that it's a place that we've both been to.

He drove to that "secretive" place uisng the NKVE highway. So, I guessed that we were probably going to 1u which in the case was correct n i kinda guessed the restaurant based on his clue. It was indeed, nonetheless, the famous "Italiannies".,, It wasn't the set kinda dinner cos hc said it'll be a waste of food considering that I won't manage to finish wateva's served. Haha... So we just ordered a side n a main. I ordered a pina colada with rum. I forgot that he didn't like the coconut taste in that drink n I couldn't fnish the drink. He had to drink that down for my sake. Haha.. Next... Pressie time!! When hc brought the box out, I could roughly guess wat was it already cos he has been dropping hints weeks before. N guess wat it was? It was a steel ring! How did I know? He asked me a few times wat was my ring size (indirectly n discreetly of cos)... He, however, surprised me when he wore the other half of the ring on his finger. I didn't expect him to buy a pair n neither did i expect him to be willing to wear a paired ring on his finger. Initially i wanted to wear on my right hand middle finger but he said no cos it meant engaged. So, the ring settled down on my 2nd finger instead. Hahaha...

What did I get for him? I got his present only on the 13th Feb at about 11.30am. After much contemplation, I finally decided to buy him a pair of Hush Puppies shoes - the one that he had longed for for the past 1 year. It wasn't cheap but it wasn't expensive either. For that quality, it's worth the value... One thing though... I wasn't sure whether I had buy the right pattern that he liked cos he only showed me once. So, when i passed the pressie to him I was too afraid that i had my eyes closed. But his reaction told me that I was correct. Phew... It would have turned out a disaster if it wasn't the 1 he liked... Glad..

He had prayers on the 14th. We didnt managed to go anywhere. So, we ended up watching Blood Diamond in Klang. Good movie! Too violent though...

THank u dear for the memorable time... Will always appreciate our love... We're gonna go through another rough ride when I start working but I believe with hard work n determination, we're gonna overcome the challenges n stay together through thick n thin. I have u in my future plannings n i want it so bad that I'll make sure it happens... *shy* LOVE YOU DEAR!

No comments: