Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Such horrible attitude

I am probably gonna start my blog with some ommitted harshness in my language.

@#$%%^&!!! BIA*CH!!!

Was treated badly and was insulted today noon. This person had totally ruined our day but lucky, we were able to recover fast. Pointless to allow such a unmannered person to affect our emotions too long... Still, H*LL with her!

They have one of the best drinks around n i rily like doing business with them but this person's attitude totally ruined their business for me. Don't even feel like buying from them anymore. Super horrible attitude! She could have been more polite, or possibly more subtle in her way of conveying her message. I tried thinking from the POV of why she had to talk in such a manner but no excuses for her to have acted the way she did.

I could easily buy up the whole stall and FIRE her for all I want but no, why would I do that just for her sake? Just felt like slapping her at that moment to release my dissatisfaction. She sounded like we, or me, were/was poor and cheap people who hung on to public advantages. Bloody hell... I doubt she hardly remembers when I had bought drinks from her n she FRESHLY remembers when I have taken a free thing or two. Damn!

So, u wan me to stop huh? I might just continue just to pist u off! Watch ur language, for goodness sake...

$%^&*....

No comments: