Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, October 29, 2006

~Drowning in the midst of LOVE~

Love is such a wonder... aesthetic... almost anything and everything (I'm being conservative here)... Love gives u so much uncertainty and doubt, yet it provides u safety and fulfill ur need of belongingness...
Amazingly amazing... The power of ~LOVE~

At one time, I thought I ha
d lost it. I thought our time has ended. I thought I'd never find it back. I thought that's how far we were fated. I thought and I thought so many negative thoughts... But... U held on more than anything in the world. U gave me assurance again and again. U brought me back to the right path when I deviated. U were always around to motivate me, to reinstall hope in me that there's more. If there were anything at all, it was just a sudden pause. We'd be able to move right back on track. Time was all we needed...

Thanks to U, I've managed to find the love that I lost back and I'm able to fill in the empty hole.
I'm very glad that I did cos I'm proud to say that I'm drowning in the midst of love now.


Looking forward to seeing U again, hold U, hug U tight in my arms, kiss U...

It's weird how much love can impact us, or should I say how much the person that u love can impact u. U have impacted me a lot in a lot of ways. Thank U for choosing me. U won't regret it - a personal promise that I'm making to U.

Loving U always...

No comments: