Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~End of CNY~

So fast. Too fast actually. The whole Chinese New Year just passed us by.

Well, I guess that's the end of the holiday spree, all the way Hari Raya last year till this year. The upcoming "celebration" will be the ever lovey dovey Valentine's Day which I will not be celebrating this year due to certain circumstances. Honestly, I do think that the event is over-commercialized though I enjoyed celebrating it once in a while. Haha.. How conflicting is that...

Anyways, it's time to get back on my feet. My first assignment is gonna be due soon and here I am, taking my own sweet time again. Argh! When will I get rid of my procrastinating habit?

I am however, looking forward to the end of Hc's exam. Wishing him all the best!

Many more things to think ahead. Many more critical life-altering decisions to be made ahead.

Whoeva says that life is a bed of roses is a big fat liar!

Life is never easy...

No comments: