Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, January 17, 2009

~My first bump~

Had my first ever bump on Monday (12/01/09)... while I was reversing my car. I've always thought that I was quite competent when it comes to my car-reversing skills but I guess not. I'm not really sure what happened that day as it happened too fast for me to even analyse in the first place. I just remember reversing and by the time I realised that there was a fat round short stone vase at the back of my car, it was a little too late for me to avoid the minor accident; despite my trying to step on the brake as much as possible. Plus, there was sand at the crime scene and that was the other culprit that contributed to the unfortunate bump. My bumper was kinda hit out of position, as in it bent outward and it pressed against the rubber piece behind my tyre which eventually caused it to brushed against the tyre. I had to endure the noisiness all the way from Bangsar back to Klang after class.


This is a picture of my bumper AFTER I got it fixed. The mechanic kindly helped me to reposition my bumper and he did mention that there were tiny dents and bents inside, of course not to mention the scratches. Huhu...

Not the best event ever.

Again, my first bump...

No comments: