Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, January 14, 2008

25th Wedding Anniversary present - Family Photo Shoot at the Bridal Gallery

Sharing a few pictures in the albums...

1. Wedding Photo in white bridal gown
(My dad took better pictures when he wasn't looking at the camera. Seriously...)

2. Wedding photo in Chinese Traditional gown
(I really wanted this picture to be placed at our living room but my dad, due to his ego I think, wanted a more formal picture)

3. Family photo I
(Notice my younger brother's eyes looking elsewhere)

4. Family Photo II
(This is soooo like the "Tang Som Fong Pou" - TVB drama family portrait. Haha!)

5. Siblings photo
(Notice my younger brother's shoes are slightly too big... cos the shoes weren't his to begin with!)

6. Family photo III
(My elder brother looks like he's motivated to reach the yearly sales quota! Haha!)
7. Family Portrait IV

8. Family Portrait V
(Notice that I'm taller... I was standing on a piece of wood...)

9. Family Portrait VI

10. Family Portrait VII
(My dad's pants a little too short?!)

11. Family Portrait VIII

There were of course more pictures taken and I don't intend to put them all here in my blog. Drop by my house if you're interested to see more. Despite the minor errors every now and then, we were all satisfied with the outcomes of the photos.

P/s - Now I know what to expect when I take my wedding pics in the future. *giggles*


No comments: