Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Days in Bemidji are limited...

While waiting for my lappy to uninstall SPPS 15.0 in order for me to install SPSS 13.0, here I am, updating my long foregone blog...

My days in Bemidji are limited! Dunno should be happy or sad... I'm sooo looking forward n excited to going back but at the same time, I realize how much I'm gonna miss this place, the life here, the ppl here, n of cos, the student life! B-town has so many of my memories. I felt like as if I've stayed so long n done so much here even though I've only been here for a year.

It's officially winter now. Reminding me of when I just came in Dec 2005.. It just started collecting snow about 2-3 days ago. N the weather is horrible! From 2 celcius, it went down straight to -14 celcius n its currently at -22 now. The air is superbly dry. My face, esp my nose n ears, feels like its cracking n peeling off everytime I walk outside. How can these ppl survive this weather? I wonder how did I survive during the beginning of the year...

I'm not sure whether I'm gonna miss the weather here but i defnitely appreciate the sun now. Maybe not so much anymore when I go back... gonna have tonnes n tonnes of food, fun n friends, quality time with bf n family when i go back.. hehe...

Will be going to Chicago before I go back home. But before that, buried in assignments n finals! Haih... Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian... Not bad... my BM is still good... hahahahah (no, wait! Seriously, my BM has deteriorated to the extreme!!!)

Chiaoz for now.. Till I blog again...

No comments: