Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm officially 21...

Yay! I've finally turned 21 (last week actually...)

3 of us (Val, Fang & I) combined our birthday celebration cos we were all born in November and we organized a home party on the Nov 11th. The house was decorated by noon... Quite gang ho... It started abour 10pm cos we had a hockey game to watch before that. There were chips, chocolates, hotdog cucuk (haha), yogurt with granola, n most of all - alcohol! Haha... not just plain beer or hard liquor, we just bought 2 bottles of red wine & 2 bottles of champagne. I think more people preferred the champagne to red wine. Our small house was kinda packed with around 30 people. Our neighbour brought a home made cake over. Delicious I would say... by 11.30, half of the guests wanted to go to the bar. So, most of them left before we could cut the delicious oreo ice cream cake. Anyway, it was a day filled with fun n laughter.

Jarrod, Airene n Ching Ching got me undergarments. Pictures can be seen at facebook through my tagged photos (for those of u who has facebook, u'll know wat i mean). I got a cow soft toy from Jerry, Jane etc. (I'm not too sure who else). Of cos, there were balloons here n there. Just right before the few left for the bar, they sprayed the eeky, slimy, oily thingey on me, val n fang (i think). There goes my hair!

By the way, the t-shirt that 3 of us were wearing was a present from Yi. Mine was written "Buy me a drink" at the front and "Hun 21, as usual" at the back. Fang had "21 yr olds rock" -front n "Fang, copyright 1985" - back. Val had "I'm legally 21"-front n "Valerie"-back. Very sweet of her. N the t-shirts were the most that everyone paid attention to...

My official birthday was on Monday n at 12 midnight, the 3 sampat girls just rushed into my room wrapping my eyes with a towel, my body strapped on the chair, my head covered with my undergarments (wat crap!)... Then they video-ed whoeva on MSN to show them how i look n those ppl sang birthday songs to me.... I had to guess wat my present was (it was wrapped with newspapers ONLY). When i guessed wrong, i was punished... First guess - wrong! Punished! 2nd guess - wrong! Punished! (Eating like 8 pieces of peanut butter chocolate in the middle of the night). Next thing u know, CHOCOLATES were my birthday presents - from Val & Fang, n even from Bruce..

Anyways, i'm now legally 21. Dunno whether to be happy or sad... Sigh...

I'm left with 1 month n 1 week before I leave Bemidji. Dilemma... I know I'm definitely gonna miss B-town...

*Pictures are available at facebook.com*

No comments: