Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, September 08, 2006

Still exploring

I'm still very new towards blogspot & I hardly know how to edit my blogpage. I'm even having trouble with my tagboard & links. Dunno whether my decision to switch from friendster's blog over to this site is prudent in the first place. Anyway, what has been chosen, has been chosen. I shall continue with it one way or another. Heck, I'll find out one fine day. It'll take some time but I know I will.. somehow, someday.. Haha...

I mentioned that I was gonna blog about my visiting Shin in Goshen in beginning of August but I haven't even till now. It's been a month already. My, time flies... I shall update regarding that blog soon... Real soon...

As for now, I'm still exploring blogspot while plucking my eyebrows (haha...) & listening to Jay Zhou's new album. Not bad songs, I would say. 'QIan Li Zi Wai' is an interesting song by Jay feat. Fei Yu Qing (a 1960/70s Taiwan singer). A whole new fresh blend of modern pop & oldies.

K... That's all for now. Will c whether i'll have the time to update tmr. Toodaloo!

No comments: