Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, September 18, 2006

Beginning of Fall'06

My last semester for my undergraduate degree has finally begun. Summer seemed to have just passed by me; time does fly...

I'm taking 15 credits this sem. Not alot for a semester but the credits included 7 subjects - 4 psych subs, 2 physical ed & 1 preinternship. So far, things have been going on quite well. Nothing much to 'fan' about. Homework has not rily catch up on me, so i still have time to relax & treat my self to House MD (esp my Dr.Chase!)...

Previously, I was in a very huge dilemma. What are my plans after my undergrad? Grad school? Work? Intern? OPT? Rily had a tough time deciding... Initially, I had my target set into entering grad school in fall'07 in US. Then, i found out that there were tonnes of hassle & procedures to go through & I wasn't even sure of wat I wanted to major in. I may very well be intrested in clinical psych, but I was uncertain of what the route would lead me to. Plus, things were too rushing. I wasn't even prepared for my GRE. Visa was another problem. All these hadn't come in mind earlier. So, in a way, it was too rushing... After much much much contemplation, I've finally decided to return to Malaysia, at least for a year or 2, to find opportunities of exposure n experience in the field of clinical psych. Then, from there, I shall decide further whether to continue with masters in this area. One thing for sure, my ultimate goal is to obtain a masters in psychology!!!




No comments: